You've chosen to Stay in the Lake District
What do you look for in a b&b?
You may consider the following in order of importance when booking your Bowness Accommodation:
Its all about Location!
- You would like to be within walking distance to all amenities, attractions, pubs and restaurants and leave your car safely at the b&b. Free parking at Holmlea.
- You prefer to stay in a quiet residential neighbourhood to a bustling town centre. Holmlea is on a quiet road and just two minutes walk to the village of Bowness and Lake Windermere.
- If you're travelling on public transport make sure you are located near good bus and train links. Windermere train station is 1.5 miles to Holmlea and is an easy walk or bus/taxi drive.
- Read what people are saying about their holiday experience at your chosen b&b.
- You can now directly ask them on our TripAdvisor business page
- If you're looking for guest house accommodation in Bowness and are quoted a price that seems too good to be true, then it usually is just that. Our rates are fair with no hidden costs.
- By trying to save money on a guest house or b&b and going with the cheapest option, you could be jeopardising your entire trip it if isn't up to scratch. Our standards are exceptionally high.
- Look at what extra facilities you are been offered for the price.
- Do always check out any Special Offers.
- Use a safe, secure and easy to use booking system on your chosen b&b's website.
- Again, check for any Special Offers. The best rates may apply to longer stays!
So now you can make your choice!
Holmlea Guest House ticks all the boxes for your search criteria.
We are here to help with any additional questions or you can simply read our FAQ for more information.
Booking online is safe and easy to use or you can give us a quick call on 015394 42597
We look forward to offering you our warmest welcome.